Neil Westfall keeps moving. Although much of his ADTR plans were put on hold, including a North American tour with Slipknot, he has quickly built a thriving, music-based Twitch community (and the computer to support it), and is close to launching a restaurant with his wife, Mary.
Neil joins Matt, Jordan, and Justin from Orlando, Florida, in his beautifully lit and professionally shot studio. Get ready for the bullet points, baybeeee!!!
• The importance and evolution of ADTR's live production
• If the band is considering live concert streams
• How the band strategically invested in themselves early on
• Understanding the strengths of each member to make the whole stronger
• The importance of community building on Twitch and for bands
• Providing fans access and experiences he desired from his favorite musicians
• His passion for building computers
• Taking advantage of our time during the pandemic
• Meeting his wife on tour with blink-182
• The process of opening a new vegan-based restaurant with his wife
• Similarities between bands and restaurants
You can look at our faces while listening to this conversation! https://www.youtube.com/chocolatecroissants
We want to connect with you! Join our private, supportive Facebook group full of creatives from around the world: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chocolatecroissants/ or search "Chocolate Croissants" in Groups.